Saturday, April 21, 2012

Free Write for EDU 414

My fingers are starting to cramp up. The computer is no longer fun to use. All I am doing on the computer is work, work, and work. This is all thanks to finals.  This lovely time of year finds me missing out on social events in exchange for getting work done. I’m missing friends, skipping work outs, speeding home, all to do work. It gets really crazy, and I don’t know how I manage to get it all done. I feel like my fingers are going to fall off from typing. Every word I spell has a mistake. I think it is almost time that I stop doing work for this night. Although I know even if I relax and go to bed the morning will be here all too soon and I will be doing work for around 9-10 hours tomorrow. The only thing I have to look forward too is the faint glimmer of summer, slowly approaching. I think I should probably write more for this post but honestly I can’t think of anything more to write, as I have already written a free write for 307. And also I’m so sick of typing at this point I just want to get the heck away from my computer. So for now I will say good bye and maybe go read for homework instead of typing something. Good luck to everyone else, I know we’re all going through the same things! On the bright side, being so busy will only make the time go by faster and summer will be here soon! Happy studying and working!

2 comments:

  1. I touch really precise version these articles I stingy there are writers that can create moral stuff.
    ppi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy dudes! Wonderful stuff protects it up.
    ppi

    ReplyDelete