Saturday, April 21, 2012

Free Write for EDU 307


                Here we go again with this time of year, the time for a rush of work, everything piled on, one thing on top of the other, the time for FINALS. Right now I feel very overwhelmed, I recently, and by recently I mean about 3 hours ago, sat down and wrote down the homework and projects I need to complete by the end of this weekend. After looking at the list I really had a hard time motivating myself to start getting the work done. I know that even though I got a start on some of the work tonight, that from the time I wake up tomorrow, which is about 9am, till about 9pm at night, when I stop working and watch Army Wives, I will be doing homework and projects, struggling to keep up with my work and even to get ahead with some other work.
                Right about now I begin to regret taking on six classes in one semester. The 18 credit hours on top of work is a daunting task, but I have no other choice. I can’t afford to stay in college for 6 years, like SCSU would like me too, so I’m pushing my way through, and hopefully only graduating a semester after I should technically graduate. Since I graduated high school in 09 I should leave college in 13, but right now the earliest I’m predicted to be graduating is Fall of 2014. So with that in mind, and my advisor telling me that I should have 3 semesters left, I look towards the light at the end of my tunnel and I will work diligently to get through all my work this weekend and beyond.
                I would just like to say good luck to the rest of my classmates, as I know they are all under the same types of pressure and more! We will all make it through this, and be better teachers because of it!
Happy working!

No comments:

Post a Comment