Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Choice for EDU 307


Hello Everyone!!
                So this blog can be about anything we want. It is a free write! While some people hate having these I must say I enjoy having them assigned when I actually have something to talk about or to say. I guess I will just talk about what I did this weekend and what I plan on doing with the rest of it, even though it’s Sunday night already!
                This weekend I finally didn’t work on Saturday, which was great because I feel like I’m always running around 24/7 with no break in-between. If I’m not at work, I’m at school. If I am at work, I do that until it’s over go to the gym then go home to walk my dog and then come all the way back to New Haven to probably do some school work or even to go to night class. It’s so exhausting. I feel like I never have time to just relax, so that’s really what I wanted to do this weekend. Overall I feel like I did relax, some.
                I brought my dog Lyla home with me this weekend. Needless to say, she has a lot of energy. She woke me up at 7am Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, to go for a walk in the morning. I guess it didn’t really matter since after her walk we came back and slept in! It was nice to have her here with me, because even though I want to relax and do nothing I tend to get bored very easily and she provided some good entertainment. Although while she slept most of the day away I got some homework done, and it was nice to do it at a slow pace and not worry about rushing through it to get to the next thing I had to do.
                I also had a chance to repaint my nails! This week I decided to paint them with a new color I got a few weeks ago called Rainbow in the S-Kylie. Yes, I admit it; this color is from the Kardashian Kolors. I admit I do enjoy watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians and the other related shows! I love how the sparkles on my nails came out. They kind of remind me of something I would have loved when I was 5, but I thought that was appropriate since I really want to work with 5 year olds. Sometimes we have to learn to enjoy the simple things in life. Everything is always complicated and hard now, and I bet it is only bound to get tougher, so I figured I would appreciate the crazy sparkles on my nails. Also I chose this color because my best friend, Taylor told me to!! Good choice Tay!!
                Really that’s all I did with my weekend. Did some homework slowly, hung out with my puppy, and did my nails. That may sound boring to some or crazy since I didn’t go out much, but it was relaxing and now it’s already Sunday night, and I have no idea where all the time went!! So with the rest of my weekend I’m going to finish up some homework, try and catch up and get ahead maybe. I think I might go grab 5 Guys for dinner before I start working out again this week, and of course I will be tuning in to watch the super bowl!!
Have a Great Night & Hope Everyone Enjoyed their Weekend like I Did!

No comments:

Post a Comment