Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Free Write for EDU 307


                For this free write I am going to discuss everything I have going on this week. I am so busy getting ready for the weekend, I think that sharing what I have to do and writing it all down may help me to relax a little, and help to focus myself and prepare to get all my work done!
                Taking 6 classes in one semester is quite a task, especially when two of them are W (writing intensive). Because of this I don’t often go away on the weekends like I used to in the previous semesters. Usually I spend my weekend working and trying to fit in some relaxing time, last year and previous years I went to visit my friends at their schools, like Keene State, or University of New Hampshire, or even just taking trips with friends to places like Washington D.C. So this weekend I decided that I wanted to change my pattern and get out of the state for a few days, some change is always good. This weekend I have decided to go visit my friend at Philadelphia University. In order to feel okay about doing this and to be able to relax I have had to take on the task of getting all my regular work done and most of my work for next week due on and ahead of time. So that is what I am doing all week.
Currently I am working for EDU 307, but I also have to read for SED 365, read and do work for EDU 414, research and write papers for SED 335, and read for Psych 370. While I have just generalized the work I have to do and it may not seem like so much, keep in mind this is just an overview, this work will most likely take me all week to finish. Sometimes it just seems like there are not enough hours in the day, especially when I try to balance all this school work with work, the gym, and classes.
Overall even though all this work will take me a good amount of time, it is totally worth it. I usually only see friends on vacations now, and I miss going on trips. I am someone who really loves to drive places and see and do new things, so I have really missed making trips to see people and places. Even though I have a ton of work to do that will take many hours, all this effort is totally worth it. So for now I am going to wrap up this free write and continue on with other work I have to complete.
Happy Working Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment