Sunday, March 25, 2012

Free Write for EDU 414


                I hate these feelings, the feelings of stress, anxiousness, and rushing. I have these feelings right now because it is the Sunday before school starts again. Spring Break is over! Somehow I managed to have a whole pile of work left for the day before classes resume, and I had to force myself to start doing my work early today in order to get what needs to be done, done. So here I am, at 2pm on Sunday afternoon chipping away at my workload for the upcoming week.
                I have work in almost all of my classes. 5 out of my 6 classes left me work to get done over the break. Yes the work isn’t due until some point in this week, but as the days go on I know I will just be getting more work piled on. And while I had time and could have done some over break, I really needed the break to relax. Week after week we all put in so many hours of work and deal with stress that what we really needed was this time off. Unfortunately the time off always ends, and with it comes the same old stuff that we had previously been doing.
                On the other hand, while break may be over, it just means we are that much close to the end of the semester. We have passed more than the half way mark by now. This is exciting as well as a little nerve wracking. On one hand we have summer vacation coming up, but on the other hand we have to get through a few more tests and then finals before the summer vacation. Also for me it is a little unbelievable how fast time has gone this year. I can’t believe that another year is almost over, it seems unreal. But I must say I am very glad that things have been going at a fast pace, I don’t think I would like it any other way. By this point in my life an educational career, I am used to the pace and how things go, and even though it’s tough, I like it.
                So with that thought in my mind, I am going to continue chipping away at this big block of homework that I have, and continue my path towards becoming the best teacher I can be! Good Luck with you work everyone, if I have work I know most of you do too!  Have a good rest of the Spring 2012 Semester and Happy studying!


P.S. I think I may have already written the free write that was due for week 9, about school supplies below, but either way now I just have an extra in case I didn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment